Wednesday, September 15, 2010

The winner! ..finally!

Hello my lovely readers! Its so good to be back again and talking...umm..writing to you all! Its been more than a month since I last posted anything on this blog - well it was initially a bit of work pressure, and then a last minute, and soo well deserved vacation! We had a wonderful little break in Spain - Barcelona, where the sun was still shining. Yes, we went chasing summer for a few more days! It was amazing.

Where all did you go this year for your holiday? Let me know!

Anyways, so the long overdue winner of the CSN giveaway is now decided - thanks to random.org. I had initially opened the contest till 4-Sep, but since I couldn't pick the winner until then, I opened the contest for a bit longer, and all the comments posted have been considered. Somehow the response was a bit lukewarm this time around. Summer breaks maybe? Or back-to-school blues?
Ok, so here is the winner ..finally..(guilty, red faced)
**drumroll**

Congratulations Swapna - you'll be hearing from me soon.
So normal *blogging* service resumes now. Thank you all for participating and CSN stores for giving me this opportunity.

Share

5 comments: